Gardening in small spaces require plants for small spaces, The 2018 Landscape Plant of the Year- SPILLED WINE® Weigela maybe the perfect choice for you. Bright pink spring flowers with additional interest coming from is deep plum/black foliage all season long. Perfect for borders, and container gardens alike.
Garden Blog – Tag: attracts hummingbirds
Introducing the 2018 Annual of The Year…. Supertunia® Bordeaux™ ! One of my favorite annuals to use in Hanging baskets and in container combinations. Easy to care for and mixes well with other annuals to create stunning combinations.
Perennial Plant of The Year- Asclepias tuberosa, what a great choice! With all the hype these days over the Monarch Butterfly this orange Milkweed is a perfect selection to be named Perennial Plant of the Year 2017.
- Is it OK to leave the leaves? October 29, 2020
- How to Create Color and Textural Contrast in the Landscape August 17, 2020
- 10 Fantastic Foliage Plants for Sun and Shade August 12, 2020
- Annual Flowers (38)
- Container Gardening (35)
- Cultural Care (10)
- Flowering Clematis Vines (8)
- Flowering Shrubs (45)
- Garden Crossings Garden Center (9)
- Garden Perennials (54)
- Heidi's Plant Picks (7)
- Landscape Plantings (43)
- New Plant Varieties (32)
- Press Releases (7)
- Seasonal Gardening Planner (14)
- Succulents (3)
- Uncategorized (10)
- What's Blooming (11)