Order & Shipping Information
Ordering, Shipping & Delivery
We ship all our plants via FedEx Home Delivery (Ground) service. We are able to ship to the continental 48 states and the District of Columbia.
Note: Due to fees charged to us, a separate $16.00 fee may be charged for incorrect shipping addresses.
Our shipping season begins in late March and continues through Early-November. If orders are received out of our shipping season, we will hold the order and ship it at your appropriate spring planting time. In the spring, we begin shipping to southern USDA zones first and are usually shipping to all zone by late May. See the chart below for our recommended estimated ship week information (weather permitting). You may choose an earlier ship date at your own risk. We cannot guarantee tender plants will survive potential cold periods during transit if you select an earlier date than recommended by Garden Crossings. If you feel our recommended spring ship date is too early, you can choose any later ship date. Once your zones spring ship date has passed we ship every week until Early-November (with the exception of Holiday weeks and weather permitting).
Shipping Schedule for 2023
Zone Estimated Ship Week 10 through 13 Week of March 27 9 Week of April 3 8 Week of April 10 7 Week of April 17 6 Week of April 24 5 Week of May 1 4 Week of May 8 3 Week of May 15 2 Week of May 22
All orders are shipped via FedEx Home Delivery service. Generally, plants that are in season will usually be shipped within a week after your order is received unless otherwise noted. If you would like to specify a specific ship week for your order, please let us know by selected the ship week during checkout. We will do our best to meet your requests.
Order Total Shipping Cost $0.00 – $24.99 $14.95 $25.00 – $49.99 $17.95 $50.00 – $74.99 $20.95 $75.00 – $99.99 $22.95 $100.00 – $124.99 $24.95 $125.00 – $149.99 $26.95 $150.00+ 18% of Order Total
- Payment & Sales Tax
Method of Payment
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
All orders that ship to Michigan are subject to a 6% sales tax.
- Returns & Replacements
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not accept returns on live plant material. If you should have a concern with your shipment we encourage you to take a couple of photos and send them to us at [email protected] within 24 hours of the arrival of your shipment. Upon receipt of the images, we will decide on if we would like you to plant the plants in the ground and follow-up with us in a couple of weeks or if replacements should be sent or store credit given. See Our Guarantee for detailed information.
- Privacy & Security
- Please see our Privacy & Security Page for detailed information.
- Viewing Orders
- Orders can be viewed by logging into My Account.
- Updating Account Information
- Updating Account information can be done at any time by logging into My Account.
- Contact Information
- E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (616) 875-6355
Fax: (616) 875-8765
- Mailing Address:
Garden Crossings L.L.C.
4902 96th Ave.
Zeeland, MI 494629