ZEELAND, Mich., April 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — More than ever before, homeowners turn to their gardens for relaxation and rejuvenation. Whether the garden is a spacious yard or a pocket-sized deck, these green spaces provide places to play, eat, rest and reflect. Unfortunately, most homeowners spend more time planning an evening out than their home oasis.
What do one of the most recognizable names in plants and fast cars have in common? More business for Garden Crossings of Zeeland, Michigan.
Rod Grasman took advantage of a summer contest sponsored by Proven Winners®, one of the most recognized names in the gardening world. The contest, “Store-Within-A-Store”, challenged garden centers to use Proven Winners® brand plant material creatively and effectively. Garden Crossings was one of three talented garden centers that won one of the coveted national-level $1,000 prizes.
- Caring for Your Fresh Cut Christmas Tree in Five Easy Steps November 27, 2020
- Can I overwinter this hardy plant in a container? November 16, 2020
- Tall, Narrow Plants for Tight Spaces in the Landscape November 10, 2020
- Annual Flowers (38)
- Container Gardening (36)
- Cultural Care (10)
- Flowering Clematis Vines (9)
- Flowering Shrubs (46)
- Garden Crossings Garden Center (9)
- Garden Perennials (54)
- Heidi's Plant Picks (7)
- Landscape Plantings (44)
- New Plant Varieties (32)
- Press Releases (7)
- Seasonal Gardening Planner (14)
- Succulents (3)
- Uncategorized (11)
- What's Blooming (11)